Monday, January 4, 2010

a new decade


to:

d.e.m.a.n.d change.
*worship w e l l*
l i v e authentically
[[show love]]
offer h o p e
=discover joy=
pray f a i t h f u l l y
honor CHRIST

twenty ten

bring it on

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:38-39

"I have set the LORD always before me.
Because he is at my right hand,
I will not be shaken."
Psalm 16:8

2 comments:

  1. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous!

    Joshua 1:9

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an intense post. Glad to have found your blog! :D See you soon! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete