[worship]
I can feel the difference in worship when it's a group of people that are voluntarily wanting to be there vs. those who are required to be in that environment. Basically...my weekly church attendance vs required on-campus chapel. Both the groups are comprised for the most part of people that profess Christianity, but there's so much more passion and authenticity at church. I don't know if that's something that can be "fixed" about chapel time, but it's something that makes me love my church so much more.
[rain]
As potentially obnoxious a heavy rain can be to my daily schedule, it really is a beautiful thing. I think almost every time it rains God reminds me and teaches me a new thing.
Life isn't always beautiful. In fact, it can be really messy. But God lets the rain come and through it comes life and growth. (living and growing things change. change isn't always a bad thing, it shows growth) So rather than complain about it, my response should be worship: to stand in the rain, in awe of my Lord and Savior.
just a few notes from the day...
No comments:
Post a Comment