My relationship with my parents is less then ideal.
I'm having a really hard time getting focused with my schoolwork.
I'm fine when I'm with my friends...but as soon as I get alone I'm on the verge of tears 70% of the time. So I just stay busy and try and ignore whatever's bothering me rather than trying to deal with it.
I have a lot of reminders of when I thought life was better, but I can't keep thinking that way.
Regardless of how I feel my life has changed or how my emotions are all over the place, there's one thing I can know for sure.
God never changes, He is faithful and steadfast.
This is pretty much my rock right now.
I look forward to my time with my Bible, devotions, and journal every night. Now my life needs to reflect what I know is true in my heart to other people also.
"There is no one else for me,
None but Jesus.
Crucified to set me free,
Now I live to bring you praise."
No comments:
Post a Comment