Tuesday, January 12, 2010

well, well, well...

Sorry I've missed a couple days, but getting online wasn't my highest priority.

I left home on Sunday with Aaron and drove to Garrett's house. Along the way we pulled off the side of the road for a random snowball fight. Epic. Also we listened to a ton of fun music and caught up on life. It was a good car ride. The fun got even crazier once we all got there. It was so great to see my closest friends from school and reconnect before the semester started and everyone else was around too. We drank way too much soda and laughed way too much.

I'm so thankful for friends that I can be crazy and laugh with and also have serious conversation and be really close with also. Oh man, we can be super brutal with each other sometimes...but I think that's because we are so tight. Even though I tend to be one of the people to get picked on the most...I still love those kids and will just keep taking it.

Now we're back at school and honestly I don't want to be here. I was glad to see friends again, but I don't want to start classes. I'm glad to be away from home and back being independent again, but not super stoked about coming back to college. Maybe once I get back into a schedule and settled in it will get better. I'm still trusting God that this is exactly where he wants me to be and living in that comfort.

I heard back from an internship that I applied for and have to fill out the next application for it. I'm nervous. I want it so bad, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up either. So I'll be working hard on that and praying for God's will to be done with my summer plans. I still really wish I could be traveling to Africa, but I know an internship is what has to happen.

Well, hopefully this update has made up for the few days of silence. :)

1 comment: