Sunday, January 17, 2010

So I'm sick. Ugh... I forgot how unpleasant and nasty being sick is. Thankfully I think I'm almost better, or at least I hope so. I can only spend so much time sleeping, wasting time on my computer, and not seeing people before I think I'm gonna go crazy. Also, somehow I scratched my face last night. That's the only explanation I have for how a new scratch appeared. Crazy. I'm tellin' ya...

Friday night Evan and I got together with other Campus Crusade Bible study leaders for a mini-retreat at this awesome house up in the mountains. It was a really good time to kinda brainstorm and figure some stuff out for the next year. I'm really unsure of how things are gonna go at Bryan, so it was encouraging to know that people have my back.

I'm starving. Not eating anything for somewhere around 40 hours is catching up with me.

1 comment: