Saturday, January 9, 2010

i'm leaving...

So it's my last day at home for this Christmas break. So far I have made breakfast, drank tea, done the dishes and laundry, made lunch, and laid around relaxing...all in a house alone. I think it's been a good balance of productivity and laziness. :) I still have a lot to get done today so that I can be ready to leave tomorrow...so I should probably get off my butt.

It's been a great break this time around. I've been able to see some great friends, go to a great conference (shout out Encounter09!), have some good family time, and get rested for another semester of college. I definitely made some new memories and enjoyed life...but now I'm stoked to get back to my college buddies. Not so ready for the classes yet, but that's part of life. :)

To do:
-finish reading that dang book for my mom.
-pack all my clothes/stuff/harp
-clean my room
-get some sleep

1 comment: