Friday, December 26, 2008

So this is Christmas...

Well, Christmas Day is over.  It was a good one.

Mitchell and Clark insisted at starting the day at 6:30, so we got all done opening presents around 8:30.  There were some really nice gifts exchanged.  I came away with mostly clothes, jewelry, and Green Bay Packers gear.  So while the boys sat around for the next few hours and played with their new K'nex, Legos, and bikes...I read for a bit then took a nap to regain some of those missing hours of sleep.  

We had a family with three boys over for dinner.  My mom knows them through debate and the homeschooling world, and the boys are good friends with my little brothers.  Other then the moms, I was the only girl...so I just kinda floated around, helping in the kitchen where I could, or being involved in the occasional conversation.  So it wasn't the most social of Christmas dinners for me...but it was still good.

Today I'm taking a drive down to Augusta to see some dear friends of mine (Holly and Kyle) who I haven't seen in quite a long time.  I'm excited to get to spend some amazingly fun time with them.  So...the quicker I get off here, the quicker I can go to work, which means the quicker I can leave Columbia.  :)

byeee!
-erika

No comments:

Post a Comment