Today I got to visit Holly down in Augusta. Time with her is always so precious. We can do anything from just sitting and talking, to being extrememly goofy and ridiculous. We kinda did a little bit of everything today. Highlights definitely included:
-awkward moments at the mall
-eating take-out while watching Newsies (I think my crush on Christian Bale grew...lol)
-looking at all her pics and videos from CFC tour...and laughing at all this hilariousness of those people
-attempting to make cookies...even though they didn't quite turn out
-line dancing with little baby Erin
-scattagories with her family and relatives
-listening to lots of good music (i really don't hate country music as much as i used to...)
-good ol' conversations about life, the universe, and everything
So yes, it was a great day. The only sad part is that I have no idea when I'll get to see her again. :( But at least we had this one chance of fun and good times.
-erika
No comments:
Post a Comment