This whole week (since Saturday) I've been playing "mom" as my parents have been off celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary. They went up to Boston and the New England area to get some skiing in and to just enjoy the scenery and each other's company. Life has actually been quite fun without the parents here. Mitch and Clark have done a good job of being responsible with their school (as far as I know) and keeping things relatively clean. Making fun meals has been a highlight also. Mitchell has gotten to use his cooking skills to make us soup, garlic bread, pumpkin pie, and an assortment of other random goodies.
I've been able to enjoy some fun times with friends throughout this week also, though not too much since most of them have already left for school. Tomorrow I'm hoping to make a trip down to the beautiful Charleston to visit Kyle...and maybe some other friends...and have epic adventures and some last fun times before I leave for school on Saturday morning.
My bedroom is a mess. I basically just opened my suitcase when I got home for break and the clothes exploded out...and have stayed that way for the past three weeks. Though I think the pile has gotten bigger, or maybe just expanded. :) So one of my projects over today and tomorrow is to attempt to pack everything back in my car for the trek to Tennessee.
Once I get back to school I need to make some fairly weighty decisions. A change of major, possible involvement with Student Government for next year, and plans for next summer all are being mulled about in my mind. So we'll see what happens with all that.
Anyway...I think that's about it...that I can think of for now anyway. :)
Life goes on...
-erika
No comments:
Post a Comment