Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm supposed to be asleep by now getting a good night's rest to hold me over for the next few days. I'm driving down to Augusta tomorrow to spend some long overdue quality time with a dear friend...and I know I should be sleeping, but I just can't seem to make my body agree. So instead of sleeping I've been cuddling with my cat and watching my DVD of the 2008 Olympic opening ceremonies. I know, who still watches old opening ceremonies? I'm just a sucker for anything related to the Olympics, and let's face it, the Beijing Olympics were top notch.

I start a real job (technically an internship) in a little over a week...so I should probably start training my body to operate on a healthy normal sleep schedule. But that can wait for another night when I'm not wired with excitement and still definitely on a college sleep schedule. I did spend a good portion of my evening reading through my newly acquired travel guide to Washington DC. I'm determined to explore and find new places while I'm there. I've seen most of the main attractions, so now it's time to dig deeper and have many adventures. I already have some great ideas. :)

Well...I'm gonna try and force some sleep to come to me. Time to put on the iPod (music of choice for the evening: Copeland), put my computer away, and relax and reflect on life until I'm overwhelmed by sleep. hmmm....life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment