Wednesday, May 13, 2009

h.o.m.e.

So I've been home since Saturday.  That's been good.  :)  I'm still adjusting to life at home, mostly a new sleep schedule.  I don't have to stay up 'til 2 am anymore.  haha!

I desperately need some way of making more money while I'm home.  I'm not nearly close enough to having enough for my mission's trip which is in ONE MONTH!!!  On top of that I need money to basically function (especially for gas $$).  I hate how much of life depends on money...but it's kinda reality.  Alas...

I still haven't hung out with any of my friends yet.  I have plans for Friday, and maybe meeting for coffee tonight.  That's sad...I love my friends and really want to see them.  I'm most excited about my trip to Charleston in *counts* 10ish days.  :)  

Okay...I'm gonna make my little brothers take pictures of me with my harp for publicity purposes.  That should be fun.

K bye!
-Erika

P.S. results from the harp photo shoot.  more on facebook.

1 comment: