That's probably the biggest news in my life right now. The rest of this stuff is just random...
I have to decide by Friday what (if any) position to run for on SGA next year. Anything on Junior SGA is intimidating simply because of the task of planning Junior/Senior. We'll see what decision I make though. Either way next year will be exciting. :)
Hmmm....I put on makeup today. I'm trying to figure out if there's ever a rhyme or reason on the days that I actually decide to put makeup on my face. So far I haven't come up with anything.
The CRU Formal is this Friday and the Bryan Spring Banquet is this Saturday. So I'll be fancy and dressed up way more this weekend then normal. I'm super stoked about both of them. I haven't gotten to see my CRU friends in waaayyyy too long...so that'll be fantastic. Then for the Spring Banquet I know the boys are planning super fun things for us to do afterwards...but it's all a surprise. Yay! :)
I think today is Bluegrass Worship Chapel. At least that's the going rumor. We'll see how that goes... :-P
later kids!
-erika
erika's coming to the formal? alright!
ReplyDelete