Now it's Sunday and I have to do homework. Ick.
"life is not measured by the number of breaths we take...but by the moments that take our breath away." [[[the joys, frustrations, excitement, and general life happenings of a college student]]]
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Phun Phabulous times. :)
Last night I had an awesome birthday party thrown for me by dear friends at school (thanks Kirsten, Charlee, and everyone else!) It had a Michael Phelps theme...which was just downright hilarious. We watched my DVD that I got for my birthday, played Phelps trivia, ate food, hung out, etc... Bryan Saylor made a guest appearance as Michael and did a great job. So yeah...it was awesome...and I loved it. THANKS EVERYONE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Are you an old old OLD person, or just a semi-maybe-oldish-as-in-only-half-of-a-toe-in-the-grave person?
ReplyDeleteAnd you should tell your teachers that it's against your religious principles to do homework on the Sabbath. Yeah... that'd work, right?