Thursday, July 29, 2010

This is when I wish I had more culinary skills. I'm in charge (along with Amanda) of making dessert for our intern time tonight. I don't even know where to start! Part of me just wants to do something super simple and easy...after all I don't have much time or money to invest in this. But it's also our last week together, so I feel like it should be something special and memorable. Oh the choices. I'm hoping Amanda has some brilliant idea that mixes both simplicity and class.

Last night I went to Faith's apartment and hung out with her and a guest from NYC...STEPHEN!!! Always a crazy time when we're together. We made pizzas and tried to scare Lindsay and did impromptu interpretive dances to "My Heart Will Go On"...among other things of course. This is when it's annoying that I live/work so far from actual DC. I feel like I've missed out on some of what this place has to offer. But maybe soon enough I'll be back living and working here on my own. I guess we'll see what God has in mind for all of that.

Well it's about time to leave for work. Another day at the office, but I'm making each one count since I don't have many left. I still can't believe this summer is almost over. Where did it goooo?

P.S. Last night I dreamed that I was going to a John Mayer and Pink concert. Then at the last minute John backed out. Random.

No comments:

Post a Comment