Thursday, June 11, 2009

t-minus...

24 hours from now I will be stepping onto a plane and beginning my trek up to Chicago for Training Camp. Last night I got everything packed into my blue pack...and it looks like it all fits. Well, except for my little blue pillow and random toiletries, but I'm sure I can squeeze that in somewhere. I'm so glad I'm a pro at packing. lol

btw...all mailing info has been updated on the facebook group. so check that out if you want to send me precious mail. :)

All my support for my trip has come in!!! This is a big deal people...I really didn't know if I'd be able to raise the $3,500 I would need. God totally provided in big ways. I'm still waiting to see if I can get extra for my domestic plane tickets, but I have my actual trip taken care of. I'm so stoked about that. It takes a huge weight off my shoulders. God really is the only one who can get any credit...it definitely wasn't because of anything I did.

I have so much on my mind. That may have been why I couldn't go to sleep for the longest time last night. I finally just had to force myself to sleep. I'm kinda nervous I'm gonna forget to pack something, or something important that has to be done before I leave. But all I can do is what I remember. So hopefully that's good enough.

Well, I should get out of bed and begin to accomplish things today. The next thing on here will probably be something like a trip recap.

Cheers!

-Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment